What was the weirdest breakfast you ever had and what was the reason you made this choice?

Whether you were in a severe hangover recovery situation, running late for work/school, or just craving something flat out weird in the morning what was you weirdest breakfast choice? Mine was Friday morning when I was running late to a house showing (I'm in realestate). I settled for leftover buffalo chicken salad and half a dairy queen hot fudge Sunday. Your turn.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Chicken nuggets. I've gone through some phases in my life where I've eaten chicken nuggets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I swear, I can live off those things.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pancake with macaroni (pasta) on it... yeah dont ask, biggest mistake ever lmao