Guys, Some questions for the vegan guys?

I like a guy who is a vegan. I’ve expressed that I don’t think I could ever give up meat. I’m worried what he thinks of me now.

Would you date a girl who wasn’t a vegan, or would that be a dealbreaker? Would you be turned off by her? Please ease my mind!

3

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of vegans would not date someone who is not at least vegetarian and I can understand why. I don't think I'd be that picky myself if I found someone amazing but I'd have to see that there was a possibility they'd one day give up meat, not forcing them but just need to know their mind is open to the idea