Struggling with food?

How many of you fine people who have been heavier and lost weight or are still overweight feel like you struggle with a food addiction?

11

What Girls Said 1

• 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

• What do you do to persevere? I've had extensive struggles with food. I've gained and lost 100's of lbs over the last 8 years. I'd like to think I'm an intelligent guy, but when it comes to food it seems like I just lose my mind !

• Most of my clothes are XL so it's all relative. My problem is that when I feel very down, all I can think of is unhealthy food. It's like a cough syrup for me. It makes me feel good for a while so I'm alright with it not letting me get where I want.
      It's not about intelligence, it's about self control and mental health.

• Yes maam, I believe you've hit the nail on the head.

What Guys Said 1

• Certain people have found the potato diet a good way to "reset" your palate. Basically you can eat ALL the potatoes you want. As long as they're cooked with no salt or seasoning. You'll drop a drastic amount of weight and since they're very bland, they kinda act like methadone, lol.