How do I learn to like water more?

I'm a spoiled first-world person and I don't like water. If I'm thirsty, I'll drink juice or milk or something, not water. But water is bland to me, so I don't like it. Is there a way to convince oneself to drink more water and like it?

1031

Most Helpful Guy

• ya I was the same way at around 15 ish... just use to drink tons of juices when thirsty... mornings nights, non stop lol

but trust... when it finally hits you
    --> that when you down juices and stuff other than water... it's satisfying while you are drinking it
    --> BUT water makes you feel more optimal in lets say 15 mins... when your body has taken in that water. So if you wanna hit those taste buds, grab a sprite...
    but to feel better overall, drink the water

That morning hydration is critical... I notice a significant difference if I don't have water before the day starts

• the most important part I forgot to add was that
      --> the more you notice how much better it makes you feel when you are fully hydrated throughout the day vs not being hydrated enough...--> the more you start to appreciate it and like it

that's the real long term fix
      OR
      just grab some crystal light type zero calories powders and use that lol bah

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be severely dehydrated because I didn’t drink enough water. Try adding lemon juice, or if that doesn’t do it, add a low calorie drink mix