What is the most ancient out of date thing you have consumed?

I'll see if I can top it :P

321

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see, I turned 21 that Summer, so in 1972, at Ft. Riley, Kansas, we were consuming (eating) C-rations ("C" for cold or for combat) that were packed and delivered to the US Army just after the Korean War. They were vintage 1953 or 1954. About 18 or 19 years old. The cigarettes (4) were stale. The ham&eggs chopped actually tasted okay in the dark of night, but they were medium grey in color. And of course spam keeps forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cereal that had gone bad a year ago. I don't eat anything that actually goes bad. If there's mold, I'm not touching it.

• We had wheat bix from the forgotten survival kit when mum restocked it.. about five years... :P