Why did the waiter pay for my bill yesterday at the restaurant?

Yesterday I was planning on dining alone but ran into a friend at the restaurant so I told her waiter to tell my waiter that the two of us would be eating together.

During our discussion I was very loud and direct and honest and animated and her baby loved me because he thought I was the most interesting person he had ever met since I was so expressive with my facial expressions and gestures.

When I left the waiter showed me the receipt and he had paid for my bill and he told me I wouldn't have to worry about it.

My friends is PUZZLED like CRAZY!!! She has no idea why he would pay my bill. I'm not that pretty. Just average looking and as a waiter he probably sees hundreds of gorgeous woman a day.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you just made someones day with your energy there (including possibly your friend), maybe a chef waiter or the waiter that was serving you, or someone else, who knows, so they payed for you...
    just guessing... or maybe it was that waiter hitting on you... are you a regular customer there, could this be it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Nice guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he just wanted to be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid as f.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 3

• Because u treat him like a famiky member b talk to him so nicely. everyone judges him waiter as his or her servant or dnt treat like humans but u act differeny n show fabulous manner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you sure that your friend didn’t pay the bill?

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe your friend paid the entire bill? I mean I'm pretty sure he can get fired for doing something like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes