What are the best and easiest drinks to have at a party?

And don’t start trying to be funny in the comments and saying “get a Bottle of whiskey and just take turns drinking from the bottle haha” sorry those people really annoy me I need serious suggestions. Im having a party with 3 other girls at a hotel room so I don’t wanna be buying a bunch of different stuff it’ll get messy and expensive so I don't know we like wines so I could just get a bottle of wine but I wanted it to be a little more fun than that. Like having margaritas or something. I saw on Pinterest this coconut margarita slushy thing but I’m like how are we gonna make a slushy in the hotel room and open a can of coconut milk but if I bring the stuff beforehand it won’t be good by the time we drink it. I need some simple recipes like the margarita punch I saw on there too seemed simple. Or a simple mojito recipe. We’re into those kind of drinks, lime, tropical, etc just can’t be too hard to make or too messy. Any ideas?

Or or I could just go to the liquor store and get the margarita in a can I was just hoping to have it be a bit more fun than that or special I don't know

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're up to some wine, get chardonnay or merlot. Some good brands: Italian, Chile or France. But don't go for cheap one it's just suck. Good option is to make martini cocktails. Those martini or Cinzano vermuts are good with apple/orange/pineapple juice and are always of same good quality. And are very natural. If you want to get smashed, just buy some good shampaign or desert wine. I wouldn't advise heavy drinks (whiskey, vodka, cognak) for the ladies, in case they've god bad experience. But the cocktails (sex on the beach, b-52, mojito) from the heavy drinks (even absinthe) are quite cool.

Most Helpful Girl

• Moscow mules are one of my favorite drinks, and they’re just vodka, ginger beer and lime. Super easy to make and very tasty.
    You can also get different kinds of ginger beers to meet everyone’s tastes, because every ginger beer is different. Cock & Bull cherry is my favorite, but everyone is different

• And I’m pretty sure there are easy variants for tropical mules, I imagine they would just have a slightly different component than ginger beer