Is it ok if I put in the milk first before adding the cearal?

I always wonder is it milk, cearal then bowl or bowl, milk then cearal OR bowl, cearal milk?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Milk, chopsticks, cereal, plate. Then scoop it all into some aluminum foil and microwave on high for 12 hours

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That probably would be illegal, upset the balance of nature between dairy cows and grain farmers, if it was done any other way than: bowl, cereal, milk.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 14

• Foolish grasshopper... you have so much to learn it's obviously cereal in the bowl then milk so that the milk doesn't hide the amount of cereal and you can clearly see how much you added of both

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal first because you get the milk coating the cereal on its way in... otherwise it just all piles up at the top because some float...

0|1
    0|0
  • first BOWL, then CEREAL so if you put too much of it you can put it back in PACKET
    they MILF otherwise if MILK wets the CEREAL , then how do you put the wet on back in the box

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont like milfs

• Show All
    • Ohhh well u dont put it back in the box u eat it dumb dumb

• What if you poured the whole fresh know box of 2 kg of cereal in your bowl and there is no place for milk.. and you did not wanted to eat all of it..

• Ponder this question until you come down from whatever you smoked and the answer will reveal itself to you

0|0
    0|0
  • The correct order is cereal first, then milk, and then bowl

0|0
    0|0
    • Why throw in sum water milk too much to comprehend

• Cut open the side of the milk box and pour your cereal in, no need for a bowl

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what you want. I always do cereal first so I can get enough cereal.

0|0
    0|0
  • How the fuck would the bowl come last how does that work

0|0
    0|0
  • Go wild dude!!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Up to you dude! Who cares?

0|1
    0|0
  • Your a monster!

0|1
    0|0
  • No rules for cereal, have it the way you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not okay

0|0
    0|0
  • We don’t take kindly to your types round ere

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes