Would you eat this pizza?

Would you eat this pizza?
It's homemade by yours truly and I will not be taking a single bite. This one is for my folks, I fucking hate mushrooms. I made another one for myself that is currently in the oven.
Sooo, hit me. Be honest, would you eat this?

1220

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm a pizza purist. In my opinion, a great pizza only needs cheese and sauce. The sauce needs to be sweet, fresh and have a touch of spice. The cheese needs to be white mozzarella and (optional) a dusting of parm cheese. I don't have any real animosity towards adding meat, but it doesn't fit my idea of perfect pizza. Animosity builds if the meat isn't pepperoni or sausage. The crust needs to be thin and crisp, and the grease is minimal. The cheese is melted to perfection with a light caramelizing color. So would I eat the pizza I see? No. My two biggest reasons are that there are mushrooms on it, and I can't tell if you were going for a square or round pizza.

• That's a big ass text mateπŸ˜‚
      I understand, don't worry about it. I don't care about the shape but I hate mushrooms more than anything in the world. You may actually be pickier when it comes to food than I am, I thought no one could top me on that but you sound like a good contestant.
      I was going for a square shape but it didn't come out the way I wanted to, by the way.
      Thank you for replying.

• First part, hopefully you know I'm joking. Again, exaggerating my feelings to be more interesting. Second, as I said before, I'll eat almost anything. You put a dish of whatever in front of me, I'll eat it. But I might also have an opinion. The only things I will down right refuse to eat is chain pizza, mushrooms, olives, and most seafood.

• That being said, I love to cook, so I'm gonna start forcing fish down my gullet so I learn how to cook it. I take everything I cook to a new level, so I have to do it with seafood. My first dish will be fish and chips.
      And I'm thinking of building a brick pizza oven and just making my own pizza. My uncle has one and he throws a party at least once a year, and I wanna try it.
      I'm sorry if I babble. Every time I see the opportunity to have an interesting conversation, I just run with it.

• No, because I am a vegetarian :P Otherwise it doesn't look bad, but a round shape is more attractive.

Most Helpful Girls

• I can't stand red meat or mushrooms on pizza. I wouldn't touch that, but looks like something my boyfriend would enjoy very much. πŸ˜„

• How about turkey and cheese? I also made a pizza with those ingredients (plus the sauce) and I devoured the whole thing πŸ˜‚

• That sounds way better, while I'm not really into any kind of meat on my pizza. I would eat that though!

• Just cheese is also amazing, I feel ya.
      I think I'm hungry again, my mouth is watering at the thought of an extra cheese pizza. 🀐

• Nope, i dont like mushrooms but homemade pizza is always delicious!

• I made one for me with no mushrooms, I totally understand πŸ˜‚
      I mean... I wouldn't call it delicious for my standards but for a homemade pizza, it is!
      I find pizzas from Italian restaurants to be the best.