What's the strongest alcoholic drink you have tried? What did you think of it when trying it?

And if you can, what was it? I know some people might have trouble answering that. I too have drunk something and never found out what it was.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Had absinth In Germany back before you could get it in the US. Tasted like eating a handful of licorice and then punching yourself in the faceā€¦ but in a good way. Everclear is even stronger than that. tastes more like pain.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha I love the way you describe absinthe! Sounds so much more fun than Everclear's taste

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• Actual white lightning. If you flavor it with a recipe dear for its delicious and deadly.

0|1
    0|0
    • White lightning? Is that Moonshine?

• Show All
    • Hmmm might give it a go. That sounds quite interesting. What would you usually mix it with?

• Look for the lemonade recipe or the peach cobbler. I have had both. But there are all types of recipes for it. Some require it to sit for a bit.

• I tried whisky once. It was so strong I peed my pants from the shock XD

0|1
    0|0
    • Jeez at such a young age? I hated alcohol then haha whiskey must have been harsh to drink. At least you didn't have 96%, you would have died haha!

• Everclear 95+% alcohol. Tasted like liquid fire

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha that's the American vodka right? Sounds like it tastes very similar to Spirytus. It's a Polish drink and also tastes like liquid fire, apparently more flammable than petrol.

• Show All
    • Yeah I guess but they still come under vodka. At least Spirytus does. Not that it matters because you can't taste it haha

• Yep, it has no taste

• Cask strength single malt scotch, 63% ABV, or 126 proof.
    The Islays were superb.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes