What's the strongest alcoholic drink you have tried? What did you think of it when trying it?

And if you can, what was it? I know some people might have trouble answering that. I too have drunk something and never found out what it was.

15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Had absinth In Germany back before you could get it in the US. Tasted like eating a handful of licorice and then punching yourself in the faceā€¦ but in a good way. Everclear is even stronger than that. tastes more like pain.

• Haha I love the way you describe absinthe! Sounds so much more fun than Everclear's taste