I am craving Fast food burgers what should I get?

I am going out to lunch in 1 an a half hours and i have been craving some burgers from a fastfood place What should i go with? >.< i am craving taboo foods not healthy at all so don't tell me to go eat something healthy i already eat healthy i just want to have a nice little cheat day today
  • McDonalds!
    Vote A
  • BurgerKing!
    Vote B
  • Windy's!
    Vote C
  • Hardy's!
    Vote D
  • Whataburger!
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always liked Hardee's. There aren't any out here in Las Vegas but Carl's Junior is owned by the same company so I go there. The double sliders are freaking amazing and they're only $1.50 each. Or get the $5.00 box. It's got two sliders, a small fries, and a drink. Oh, and they toss a cookie in that box too. I'm telling you, it will rock your lunch break.

0|0
    0|0
    • carl's junior is hardees they are the same place they just have little differences to the menus

• Twenty or more years ago, Hardee's bought another fast food place called Roy Rogers. Hardee's brought a few of the menu items over, such as the Frisco, a sourdough breakfast sandwich. These acquired menu items never made it to the Carl's menu. Too bad because some of those old Roy Rogers items were damn good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make at home.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• U should get

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in the days. I used to love Whataburger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that honors our bodies life purpose.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes