Have You Tried Edible Cannabis Products?

I was just wondering who has tried edible cannabis products. In the state where I live, there are now legal stores. I just bought some for the first time and I ate a 5mg THC square of chocolate. How long does it take for this to take effect? I ate this 1/2 hour ago and I can "somewhat" feel it.
OK It has been a little over an hour, and I definitely feel the effect!

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It can take a very long time depending on the person before you feel it. It's a very bad idea to keep eating more thinking "well I don't feel it yet..." many people make that mistake.

• Yes good advice. I knew it would kick in eventually so I didn't take more than one. Excellent point though. Wow yeah after about an hour and a half I really felt the effect! I went to bed and slept quite well. LOL