What is your favorite beer?

do you like to be drunk?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m that annoying hipster that likes craft beers most. Sours, stouts, & amber ales taste best to me. I have yet to try a yummy IPA, which probably doesn’t exist.

For cheaper beers, I like Yuengling & Dos Equis.

• If you have difficulties appreciating IPAs you should get used to the aroma of hops drinking pale ales. Look for beers that have been hoped raw after brewing. The ones whose hops are cooked and brewed tend to be less aromatic and way more bittee

• Thanks for the tip! My friend brews beer, so I’ll ask him to make some for me. ✌🏻

• I'd love to brew my own beer. enjoy!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love bavarian wheatbear, czech pilsner and IPAs (brewdog's punk IPA is the best choice for IPA rookies).
    Stouts and porters are good too and you should try some belgian lambic, there are multiple sorts and they are all very surprising tastewise