What is your opinion on onions?

Tell me everything

64

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• They're good.
    In soup, stew , any dish really.
    On a good burger , onion rings , in a meatloaf, green onions in a salad , or simply by themselves.
    Onions are pretty good

What Girls Said 5

• As a background flavor in a dish such as making spaghetti sauce or cooked picante sauce, I like onions. But if I can taste a prominent onion flavor in something, forget it. I can't even eat it. Let alone anything with raw onions.

I've tried a million times to try to get over it since I was a kid. My mother cooks a lot of things with onions that I had to just choke down as a kid. It drove her crazy. I tried. I still try.

• Everytime someone cuts onion even if it's in the next room. My eyes burns like hell and I can't stop crying for at least an hour. I don't like the smell of onion and I don't like the taste of onion. But I can handle it IF it was fried, and turned deep reddish- brown lol.

• I love them! Raw, boiled or caramelized. Eat in moderate or else I will have loads of gas.

• I hate them so much.

• I absolutely hate them.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't like them

• I eat it raw, I eat it cooked :) very good yum yum

• I can handle red onions. Don't care for other varieties unless sauteed in a dish...