Is it good to invest in a rice cooker to save money on food and stretch out meals?

Im on a low budget when it comes to groceries and someone suggested I get a rice cooker because they said rice helps make low budget meals and helps stretch out food you make. Is this true?

But do cheap rice cookers work good?
  • Yes
  • No

53

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need a rice cooker. An ordinary covered pot does exactly the same thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no need to buy a rice cooker. You can cook rice perfectly fine without a special cooker. Adding rice to your diet might be a good idea, though.