Has anyone on here ever water fasted?

If so, please let me know how it was for you! I’m interested in trying it— I heard it’s good for the body to do a water fast. For those who are unaware, a water fast is strictly surviving on water! No food, apparently you can also have caffeine free herbal tea. It only lasts for a week so no need to worry about starving.

59

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't tried it personally but a friend of mine has. Its a very fast way of losing a lot of weight and you don't put it all back on afterwards. It cleans out the toxins from your body, so clearer skin too. Downside is bad breath due to breaking down of proteins, needing the bathroom a lot and day 4 & 5 are really bad