Ramen noodles,?

Who loves ramen noodles? How do you like to kick them up?

I love the Japanese instant ones (don't ask for a brand). I add a soft boiled egg, soy, Chinese vinegar, sesame oil.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You cook yours almost like mine. I add pork slices as well though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Have to add some meat. Shit is poor ass motherfucker's food elsewise.

• Show All
    • You gonna go that far, should make the whole thing from scratch.

• Oh I'm bad at making actual ramen noodles from scratch ๐Ÿ˜‚

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I grew up with the cheap Japanese kind from Nissin or Top Ramen. I loved having a ramen cup in my school lunch on cold days. It was probably one of the first foods I learned how to make on my own.

I never did anything special with them. I just liked the flavor packet or whatever flavor it came in, and I have to admit I still like it that way if I am going to eat the cheap stuff. I have long said "Oh Ramen! It's the international food of broke people!" because it's like a dime a pack here.

NOW - I live in Los Angeles, and we have almost every kind of restaurant there is around here, and some GREAT Ramen places. When I go for Ramen, I love it with all kinds of vegetables in it, chicken, shrimp.

It's kind of high carb to eat all the time, but it's otherwise incredibly healthy. A lot of Japanese food is quite healthy, largely due to a lack of dairy, and lower amounts of beef, with very high amounts of healthy seafood, a great use of vegetables in a huge variety, and many low fat cooking methods, plus the inclusion of a lot of non-meat proteins such as tofu. I could probably subsist on Japanese food entirely if I liked more kinds of seafood than I do.

0|1
    0|0
    • To find a great Ramen restaurant, is awesome. That's my go to in Japan.

• Chicken Ramen๐Ÿ’ž

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Those are my shit, I usually add grill chicken and hot sauce on it. Other time I use the flavor after I made the noodle and take away the water cause it take gooooood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ramen isn't food if it's in a package.

0|0
    1|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes