Should I go vegan?

I'm currently vegetarian ( since January 2018 ) , and loving it by the way. But I'm not sure if I should transition into veganism or take it slow and do it in a few years.
  • Yes !!!
    Vote A
  • Uhhh... No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're carefully planning your diet, then by all means go vegan--your diet will meet your dietary needs.

If you're randomly jumping into veganism and just eat whatever every day, then you should stick with vegetarianism, and you should definitely think about being more careful about your diet.

This isn't to say that people who eat meat have no need to be careful about their diet--they do, possibly more so than vegans. But when you cut potential sources of nutrients from your diet, you need to make sure that you're getting those nutrients elsewhere. Fruits, vegetables, and nuts contain every nutrient necessary for the human body except for vitamin B12; you just need to make sure you're eating a variety of veggies each week as opposed to one vegan I know who eats french fries and a veggieburger every day and looks like a cancer patient.

0|0
    0|0
    • I already eat 89% healthy as it is , especially since becoming vegetarian. And I don't like junk food that much anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I went vegan overnight and it wasn't hard for me, I love fruits and vegetables... But if you want to you can take it slow. I guess it depends on why you want to go vegan.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Go for it! veganism is great for your health and funnily enough great for the animals health too. If you're concerned about not knowing enough about the nutrition, try this 22 day challenge they even support you with a mentor! https://www.challenge22.com

0|0
    0|0
  • Just follow the Weight Watchers regieme they just updated it recently and its really excellent in my opinion, even though i haven't and will never try it

0|0
    0|0
    • Why would I do that?

• Show All
    • David haye has definitely jot eaten vegan throughout his career haha. Venus williams doesmt look vegan to me. And i have never heard of the others

• Davis haye follows a plant based diet - he has mentioned this on multiple occasions. But that wasn't my pint. My point is than a vegan diet is very healthy as lomg as it's done correctly.

• Don't forget to let everyone know that you're vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Veganism is a dumb idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • You’re right, which is why veganism is incredibly stupid. How is you killing a bug to eat an apple any more moral than me killing a fish to eat? And if you’re ok with killing a bug to make that apple grow, then you should be ok to eat that bug as well. If you’re ok with bugs, then you should be ok with lobsters or crab... they’re just bugs. Or mollusks - they’re even simpler organisms. Or a chicken egg. Something that will never become a living animal.

• Being vegan is about minimising the suffering of animals where ever possible. We live on this earth so we do the best we can. Unlike some people who pay for the mass murder of babies everytime they go shoppping

• If you do switch dont eat cucumbers... according to vegans cucumbers scream when you cut into them

0|0
    0|1
    • Yeah it horrible. Nothing like the screams of a baby lamb or pig at a slaughter house, they dont feel pain they are animals. geez vegans are crazy...

What Girls Said 2

• Give a try

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to go for it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes