Do you find a difference in taste between pepsi and coca cola? What kind do you prefer?

• Yes , of course 😊
  • No , nothing 😂

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally different. I like Pepsi. It is a bit sweeter and smoother. Coke has a sharper taste and just more aggressive carbonation that I don't like. It's too fizzy. I get a bit of acid reflux with Coke that I never get with Pepsi.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there is a difference. I've noticed Coco Cola is more fizzy and it has a very sharp taste and Pepsi is sweeter than Coco cola. I don't drink any carbohydrated soft drinks anymore. I quit a long time ago, lol