Do you find a difference in taste between pepsi and coca cola? What kind do you prefer?

• Yes , of course 😊
    Vote A
  • No , nothing 😂
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally different. I like Pepsi. It is a bit sweeter and smoother. Coke has a sharper taste and just more aggressive carbonation that I don't like. It's too fizzy. I get a bit of acid reflux with Coke that I never get with Pepsi.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there is a difference. I've noticed Coco Cola is more fizzy and it has a very sharp taste and Pepsi is sweeter than Coco cola. I don't drink any carbohydrated soft drinks anymore. I quit a long time ago, lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Been so long since I drank any but I remember them to be very different.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course I do.
    I prefer Pepsi, but I prefer Pepsi Max and Twist.

I don't really like Coca Cola, it just tastes like a nondescript sugar water to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much sugar in them but when I use to, I prefer coke than Pepsi. I do have some times now coke zero

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there's quite a difference. Coke is kinda sweeter and, a little higher on caffeine I guess.
    I like Thumbs up tho. It surpasses both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Pepsi because Coke hurts my teeth. Coke is also harsher l the throat for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference in taste but I don't like them.
    I drink sprite , Dr. Pepper , mountain dew
    But not that often

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepsi tastes a bit sweeter to me than Coca Cola does, or more flat. I prefer Coca Cola.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepsi tastes like a sweeter, flatter Coke. If I want Pepsi, I can just shake up a Coke.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pepsi with real sugar tastes much different than that pepsi high fructose corn syrup crap.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've stopped drinking soda as it's terrible for you, but I preferred Diet Coke when I did drink it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Pepsi. But the recent experiments aren't much to my liking.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are so many different ways they taste like after taste in some are just bad and some taste good first but they are so different

1|0
    0|0
  • I perfer coke. Pepsi tastes a bit too sweet for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coke is my favourite, especially when you mix it with rum

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepsi is burns your throat soo good. Coco cola is just sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • I like coco cola because it tastes stronger.

1|1
    0|0
  • coke

1|0
    0|0
  • Pepsi is awfully sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do, i like coke the best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer coke

1|0
    0|0
  • Coke taste better to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • coca cola

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer coca cola

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, i avoid all kind of soda

0|0
    0|0
  • May I hear you for just one last time, Summer?

0|0
    0|0
    • I know we will never see each other, but I like to talk to you for just one time. I mean not here , on Skype. No, I don't want to see you... as you did before, just voice. After that you can live your life freely, I will live mine... as you wished. You are the first person I had a feeling for. I don't like to end it this this way. It is not a coincidence that I meet you everywhere

• please PM, just once. I want to show you a thing... i can't post it here. I dont know you are Summer or not. but you can help me to talk to her... just like you can't forget your guy I can't forget her, please... this affect my life

• I followed you please follow me back

• Glad you are fine. Thought we would never see you again. And Happy that you still remember me. God bless you!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're exactly the same to me. Or at least I've never drank them both within a short enough period of time to notice a difference. I only drink cola like once a year

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't really like either but if I ever have to drink one I'll go for coke light.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a difference in taste but I don't drink either of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd pass a blind test.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes that is exactly what i was thinking of!😂😂😂😂

• Show All
    • @sean1234 What is wrong with you?

• Just kidding 😊

• Different

1|0
    0|0