Does pineapple go on pizza?

This is the real debate. I believe pineapple does indeed go on pizza.
  • Yes
  • No
By the way, I like pineapple on pizza. It's interesting to see more guys liking it than girls.

1411

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, and people need to try it before mocking it. I used to be adamantly against pineapple on pizza then some ended up on my slice and I was converted.

• i love it, but everyone has their own opinion 😂 with this subject, its either you love it or HATE it

Most Helpful Guys

• Definitely. If I want gummy bears on my pizza nobody stopping and I'm just doing it there's no right or wrong it's just personal preference