Everyone has a liquor that makes them sicker. What’s yours?

I got really, badly wasted while drinking Fireball shots. Now I can’t even smell the stuff or look at the bottle without gagging like crazy.

Anyone else go through something similar?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I drank an entire bottle of Irish whiskey in one sitting and it wasn’t pleasant what happened after that but I still drink it. I also drank an entire bottle of creme de menthe and tasted just as good coming back up as it did going down.

1|0
    0|0
    • Props to you for pushing on, even though that sounds disgusting & discomforting.

• My flatmates were certainly disgusted by it

Most Helpful Girl

• Tequila fucks me up so bad like I know it fucks everyone up but it takes me down in a second

1|0
    0|0
    • One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!

I know that’s an overused joke, but it still makes me giggle. Because it’s 100% true!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• I can drink beer and scotch and stuff, but wine does me in. Don't know why, I always thought it would be easier, cause it seems more fancy you know? But I can't drink much at all without getting blind drunk, and if I get drunk I'm out like a light. I don't get sick from it, but my brain just shuts off, as if I've done a bunch of shots or something. I don't get it anymore. Don't like the taste either.

1|0
    0|0
  • From myself and friends being emo bums and loving drinking we would buy "Sunnyvale" goon, goon is the slang Australian word for concerningly cheap and unimaginably disgusting boxed wine, was about $10-11 dollars for 4lts or a gallon, that was over 30 standard drinks, even after around 10 years of not tasteing it I'm absoloutly sure even the smell would make me vomit

1|0
    0|0
  • I drank a bottle a half a class a rum after playing pong once at a party. Now I gag whenever I drink it.

Hail Satan btw!

1|0
    0|1
    • Hail Satan!!! 🖤

Also shame on your peers for allowing that to happen. I never did like the culture we have with partying sometimes. That drinking responsibly is seen as lame or whatever. Yeah! We all get crazy & do stupid shit sometimes. But! Our friends, at least 1 of them is supposed to watch our back.

I’m happy to have at least two friends who would look out for me & not let me drink something just because my reaction could be hilarious.

• That happened to you because Fireball is fucking gross.

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually thought it was really yummy before getting so blacked out, puking mess drunk off it. I NEVER puke when I drink either. That was a first for me, which it was my first rager too.

• Vodka.. i cannot stand it.
    i stick to beer and wine depending on the occasion :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Tequila... got shit-faced on it for my 21st birthday. To this day, just the smell of it makes me want to hurl.

1|0
    0|0
  • for me its only light beers, no other alcohol fucks with my gut more the Budweiser,

1|0
    0|0
  • My first bad alcohol experience was with vodka it was hard to stomach even the smell of it for awhile... I have never liked tequila at all either.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. Losing control and getting sick aren't on my list of things to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bourbon.

(Look at my picture, look who I am. Go figure)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually handle well. Just I don't drink like crazy. But first time I did jellyshots, I was gone

1|0
    0|0
  • Southern Comfort, and jagermiester. Ugh not a good day after routine. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Everclear

1|0
    0|0
    • This obviously a joke lmao

• Show All
    • Is all good, I'm out here in Cali... bout to hop on the sleep train rn... nice chatting witchu 😊

• You as well! Sweet dreams ✌🏻🌙

• antibiotic

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s not a liquor, dude. I’m talking alcoholic beverages you can buy in bars.

• Show All
    • Oh right i forgot its late time there 😅

• It’s 6:46am actually. I’m a night owl & sleep during the daytime.

• Cheap whiskey of almost any type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not a one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some baccardi rum

1|0
    0|0
  • Wine. I still drink it but it makes me sick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything with cream de mint

1|0
    0|0
  • Guinness

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s me and tequila

1|0
    0|0
  • Fireball makes me puke
    And just the smell of tequila makes me want to vomit

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Not this gal, I don’t drink alcohol 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheap Rum

1|0
    0|0
    • I can totally see that with any of the cheap stuff. After you taste top shelf stuff, the comparison will blow your mind. 😱 💥 🤣

• Show All
    • That’s why I only do shots on special occasions.

• Even cheap stuff tastes fine in mixed cocktails. I can’t tell the difference unless I’m doing straight shots.

• Drinking alcohol itself makes me sick

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes