Everyone has a liquor that makes them sicker. What’s yours?

I got really, badly wasted while drinking Fireball shots. Now I can’t even smell the stuff or look at the bottle without gagging like crazy.

Anyone else go through something similar?

423

Most Helpful Guy

• I drank an entire bottle of Irish whiskey in one sitting and it wasn’t pleasant what happened after that but I still drink it. I also drank an entire bottle of creme de menthe and tasted just as good coming back up as it did going down.

• Props to you for pushing on, even though that sounds disgusting & discomforting.

• My flatmates were certainly disgusted by it

Most Helpful Girl

• Tequila fucks me up so bad like I know it fucks everyone up but it takes me down in a second

• One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FLOOR!

I know that’s an overused joke, but it still makes me giggle. Because it’s 100% true!