Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?

What are your thoughts on these pizzas? Which of them, in your opinion, is the worst of them all? And would anyone be adventurous enough to try them all?
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Hawaiian Pizza
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Raisin Pizza
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Banana & Curry Pizza
    Vote C
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Macaroni Pizza
    Vote D
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Kit-Kat Pizza
    Vote E
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Cicada Pizza
    Vote F
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Squid Ink Pizza
    Vote G

2723

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont like Pineapple. But bacon, avo and banana is kinda my favorite pizza β™₯

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't see anything wrong with these pizzas. I voted squid ink because it could stain your teeth, I guess. I'd still eat it.

• So you're one of those few who would be adventurous to try them all then?

• Sure, I've had most of these homemade sometime or another. Whenever I had to cook I usually just put leftovers together. A lot of the time there was some form of crust, and whatever you find to put on top. I'd eat anything twice.

• Can you make an ALL THESE FUCKING PIZZAS button please?

• I know they're all bad. But I'm asking which one's the worst of the worst.

• I took one look at a cicada pizza and a gag reflex triggered. Like a metal detector dude, that was the one!