Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?

What are your thoughts on these pizzas? Which of them, in your opinion, is the worst of them all? And would anyone be adventurous enough to try them all?
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Hawaiian Pizza
    Vote A
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Raisin Pizza
    Vote B
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Banana & Curry Pizza
    Vote C
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Macaroni Pizza
    Vote D
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Kit-Kat Pizza
    Vote E
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Cicada Pizza
    Vote F
  • Which of these pizzas is guilty of committing the worst crimes against humanity?Squid Ink Pizza
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont like Pineapple. But bacon, avo and banana is kinda my favorite pizza β™₯

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't see anything wrong with these pizzas. I voted squid ink because it could stain your teeth, I guess. I'd still eat it.

0|1
    0|0
    • So you're one of those few who would be adventurous to try them all then?

• Sure, I've had most of these homemade sometime or another. Whenever I had to cook I usually just put leftovers together. A lot of the time there was some form of crust, and whatever you find to put on top. I'd eat anything twice.

• Can you make an ALL THESE FUCKING PIZZAS button please?

0|1
    0|0
    • I know they're all bad. But I'm asking which one's the worst of the worst.

• I took one look at a cicada pizza and a gag reflex triggered. Like a metal detector dude, that was the one!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 21

• These are all abominations of god and perfect examples of why we need global Armageddon.

1|1
    0|0
  • Pineapple pizza is no for me but not the worst on here.
    Raisin pizza is second worst here there a reason why people dislike raisin cookies.
    Banana curry pizza maybe, curry works on a pizza but banana curry ehh?
    Macaroni pizza is a definite yes nothing wrong with this.
    Kit kat pizza is the worst, remove the dessert from my main meal!
    Cicada pizza, it's meat I think? Even if it's bugs. Not too bad?
    Squid in pizza , not the worst here would try it.

0|2
    0|0
    • Haven't you had dessert pizza? I'm pretty sure the raisin and Kit Kat pizzas are for dessert (I hope). And yes, cicadas are insects.

• I'm not taking another look at them or I'll start hating regular pizzas too.

0|1
    0|0
    • Would you be willing to try eating any of them then? If, say, you were offered $100 to eat a slice, which ones would you still refuse to eat?

• Show All
    • So you wouldn't even have a slice of Hawaiian Pizza, if you were dared to eat it for $100?

• It looks much better than the rest but still no. :P

• I have seen the horror, the unspeakable, hell itself and his demons unleashed on earth. No war, no carnage could prepare a soul to witness such distorded nightmare. Nothing prepared me... to what I've seen on that question.

May God, or any gods past or present, have mercy on us.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hawaiian is my favourite pizza no matter what any "genuine italian pizza lover" tells me. But everything else on this list makes me ashamed I'm a human.

0|2
    0|0
  • The only one I would eat, is the Hawaiian. However, I don't like any of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I clicked on Kit-Kat -- we don't say "break me off a piece of that pizza"!
    But I changed my mind. I pick Squid Ink!

0|1
    0|0
  • Every pizza but the Hawaiian should be brought before the ICC for their crimes

0|3
    0|0
  • its just gets worse the further u go i think squid ink takes the pizza

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd try them all except the cicada pizza. I don't like mushrooms. LOL

0|1
    0|1
  • Kit Kat pizza since it is the only artificial ingredient based pizza

0|1
    0|0
  • All of those should be nuked from orbit and who ever created them should be publicly flogged.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kit kat pizza?

0|1
    0|0
  • lord have mercy on these peoples souls

1|1
    0|0
  • Uhh squid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Raisins for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • I vote g

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Squid ink

0|1
    0|0
  • Squid-ward

0|1
    0|0
  • I could at least tolerate some of them, but there is NO way in hell I'm eating a Cicada. I didn't think you could get much worse, but you found it. Congrats.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes