I have 544 calories left for today. What would you eat with that?

I started a diet a couple of days ago, and I'm trying to grasp how many calories everything has. I've gotten through the day pretty well, I just need to figure out what to eat this evening with the calories I have left, and hopefully not use all of them. What would you eat if you were me? If you don't have a genuine suggestion, please don't comment.

1246

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd eat like half a kilo of gravlax.

No, but really.
    If you are dieting, then simply go with what you like that aligns with what you generally should be eating.
    Lean protein, perhaps some low-fat dairy, fiber and go low on carbs.

Personally, for dinner I just make appetizers like deviled eggs or salmon/prosciutto rolls with some leafy vegetables, or maybe grilled mushrooms, forgoing bread.

• Celery has zero calories. Put some ranch in a small bowl ( count the calories in the ranch!)... great snack!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not just the calories. Not every calorie is equal. If you’re just going by calories, your “diet” won’t work.
    You need to watch your fat, sugar, sodium, and carbohydrate intake as well.