- No, It's their decision to choose where to eat
- No, as long as they are doing their job
- Yes, that's why workplaces have kitchens and designated rooms for eating
- Yes, it's smells and just look bad
- I don't mind it but I respect others so I wouldn't if someone made a comment
Most Helpful Girl
I don't think it's rude, but I think it's a bad idea. Most people will get more done in the afternoon if they get up from their desk and have a real break for lunch. If people try to work without a break, they will get more tired and make more mistakes.
Most Helpful Guy
I don't care as long as they're not being too verbal about it. But that's like with any setting.