Foods that are yummy yet healthy?

Recently I have been going through quite hard times... had to visit the doctor and he has banned fried food, spicy food, oily food, all those good stuff for me. No more chicken nuggets, french fries... and... NO MORE BIRIYANI FOR ME I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS :'(

I can still eat sweet stuff... but I don't have a sweet tooth. I still want something savory to eat. I can stay without spicy food... yep. The only food that I can think of now is dumplings, I freaking love dumplings, but otherwise the list is still blank.

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Well then its time to have some Vege food :)
    I can really feel your pain right now but Why doctor grounded you in the first place?
    Sharp burning pain in stomach or acidity.

Most Helpful Girl

• No Biryani 😱😱

I will suggest
    - Khichdi
    - Coconut milk and vegetable stew
    - Rajma (use less spices) and rice
    - Chicken curry (less spicy)
    - Or just stir fried chicken with only very few spices and veggies (you can get recipes online)
    - Scrambled eggs, egg rolls
    - Prawn stew
    - Baked carrots + hung curd with dash of garlic
    - My most favourite curd rice! πŸ™ˆ