Do you ever regret eating?

Tonight, my mom made chicken and it was amazing 😋. I ate more than I can handle because It was very tasty. Now, I feel like my stomach is gonna explode. Not my first time and not my last. Have you ever felt this way? If yes, when was the last time?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never regret eating yummy food, but I've regretted eating food that I didn't like.

0|1
    0|0
    • What food is it that you don't like?

• Show All
    • You are very welcome and thanks for the chat. It was really nice talking to you.

• Yeah, thanks for the pleasant chat.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I can binge and eat large portions and most always feel bad about it. My mum made a point when I was living with her to make me feel that way, and tell me I was fat and such.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's not a good mom. Would you like to talk about it?

• Show All
    • Thank you:)

• (^^)

• I don't remember, but I know the next time is gonna be tomorrow... I accepted to eat at a self-serve buffet with my friends tomorrow night 😭 I'm gonna feel good and bad at the same time

0|1
    0|0
    • I have never eaten at a buffet. How is the experience?

• Show All
    • Ahh cool❄ I would surely love to try. I hope you have a nice day tomorrow 😇

• Thank you ! 😄

• HELL NO
    I regret not eating. If I miss a meal due to work or some shit, I become literally depressed. I fantasize about what I missed. How good it must have been.

0|1
    0|0
    • That also happens 😭

• If the food is unhealthy such as food with added sugars like baked goods, or things that are high in empty calories then yeah I usually feel bad after eating that and wish I never ate it. But if it's like a banana smoothie that I make at home or beans then it's ok for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha yes when my mom cooks spaghetti

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, when something didn't taste as great as expected

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes