What kind of food should I serve for my 18th birthday?

What kind of food should I serve for my 18th birthday ?

My birthday is May 2nd. I’m having an outdoor indoor party at my grandparents house cause they have a big back yard despite the deer and turkeys running around. I’m a vegetarian but none of my friends and family are. I’ll have around 15 people over and I have no idea what kind of food to provide. That’s my cake by the way ^
Updates:
So at prom they had these cucumber sandwiches and they were bomb. So I think I’ll do sandwhiches
I decided to have it catered

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Gotdamn that cake looks fantastic.. LOL.. But, maybe somethin for everybody.. Vegetarian foods for you and anybody else who don't eat meat.. And BBQ for the people who do.. Or whatever meaty substance there is.. LOL..

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Have something like chinese or so
    If majority guests are non vegetarian then have some non veg good also

The cake looks good by the way.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not really a fan of Chinese. I eat it sometimes.

• Show All
    • Everything pink

• That's cool... Suit yourself

• bbq foods are a big hit ribs steaks pulled pork buffalo wild wings rotisserie ham then chips like bbq chips or tortilla chips an dip desert smoothies sorbet slushies cookies peanut butter chocolate chip sugar cookies kettle pop corn blue berry muffins chocolate chip muffins apple cinnamon muffins nut bread coffee cake donuts I forgot bacon cheese burgers onion rings curly fries French fries these are many items you can choose from most can be made home made the deserts an cakes an cookies so just pick which you want to serve but if you want to go low cost for meat then bacon cheese burgers an hot dogs

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice cake, serve a variety of small portions of food

0|0
    0|0
  • hot dogs and hamburgers are easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza and chips

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe grill out some food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a traditional Hawai'ian luau. Roast pig

0|0
    0|0
  • Yummy yummy looking cake

0|0
    0|0
  • Catered is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I invited lol

0|0
    0|0
  • fur burgers, eggs and sausages, and COCKtail

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you grilling?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just have meat readily available for them, or have them bring their own, generally you bring SOMETHING to a party anyway.. and they know you're vegetarian. However, I have to wonder why you're friends with meat eaters..

1|0
    0|0
    • Cause I was friends with them before I was vegetarian. Am I supposed to drop them?

• Show All
    • I noticed you gave MHO to a guy with 1 downie, while I have 1 uppie

• And? I liked his opinion more than anyone else’s. He’s not judging me for being friends with meat eaters.

What Girls Said 10

• Well because I know that most of everyone at ur party eat meat then do hamburgers. But u can do have vegetarian and half cow meat. This could be a great way to show them that veggie burgers actually taste really good. It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone! Poor birdies... either way, it's a good food to eat outside in the summer, and it gives u the opportunity to educate ur friends and family. Good luck!!! Hope it all goes well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your cake looks super cute. Usually party’s serve pizza, chips, maybe a barbecue with hotdogs and hamburgers

0|0
    0|0
  • You can also serve little vegetarian snacks to show your family how good it is.
    I really like "falafel" little balls made of beans and herbs, also my non vegetarian friends and family like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not really a fan of falafel cause I don’t like chickpeas.

• Oh okay, you can also make some small snacks you do like.

• Doubt thats ur cake... If not.. LUCKYYYYYYY. Maybe sausage rolls? Mini mince pies? Pigs in blankeys, salmon on pickletes, and normal stuff ud want

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up Pinterest party foods! That’s what I do. So many different options. Buzzfeed’s tasty has a lot of different party food videos as well!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Fried chicken !!! Happy bday too

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful cake! Maybe have a potluck

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza and sushi

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy early birthday! Personally, I suggest Indian food—there are many options for vegetarians as well as meat lovers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes