Okay am I the only one that says NOT ALL ICECREAM IS EQUAL?

Blue bunny, blue bell, Neapolitan, and others who here thinks that ice cream is not just ice cream. They do not taste the same but some people think ice cream is just ice cream. That’s a insult to ice cream. Blue bell is the best in my opinion what is y’all’s favorite brand.

I Was trying to remember the question I wanted to originally ask but can’t remember it so I’m craving I’ve cream and I’m bored and just asking 😂😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it isn't equal... it's like comparing anything you happen to likr with inferior brands. Any random cola to Coke (honestly I hate coke, but this is an example). Theyre all made similarly, but differently. They aren't made the same and therefore, are not created equally.

0|0
    0|0
    • Exactly thank you lol someone said blue bunny taste like blue bell I was horrified lol I hate blue bunny just never liked the taste

• Show All
    • I took 9 pills a day for it cause I stayed in hospitals and mama finally convinced them to do a upper scope instead of lower cause I had three of them and they didn’t show up nothing and they found something in the upper scope so I spent most my early years up too like 13 being sick every night Cause if dumbass docters thinking wasn’t a need to do a upper scope lol

• Upper scope? This is all new to me. Interesting to say the least. I'm honestly fine not taking anything from a cow honestly. I like cows, but we aren't supposed to be ingesting their milk.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I agree. My fav is a local place that does homemade. If anyone is interested enough I can post the name.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favourite is cornetto. I don't know you've heard it or not it's quite famous in our country

0|0
    0|0
    • Never heard of it lol

• Show All
    • I doubt I can even pronounce them right let alone ever heard of them 😂

• 😂😂😂😂 lmao

• Nothing compares to artiginal gelato!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ve never heard of that

• Show All
    • I didn’t say you made him up just said never heard of him like I said I have no Interest in any of that or political stuff or anything like that and yeah well if I ever go I’ll try some

• You’ll thank me for introducing you to it.

• I agree not every ice cream is equal

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ben & Jerrys Chocolate Therapy is the ultimate

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s the other brand I was trying to remember but I know there are many so just said others I’ve never really ate Ben a Jerry’s maybe once or twice I think but I don’t remember lol

Recommended myTakes