What is the best restaurant you have ever eaten at?

66

Most Helpful Guys

• Frankly, my mother's kitchen :-)
    Nothing tops her cooking.
    She worked as a chef also ;-)
    Anyways, when I was in Qatar for work, I tried an Armenian restaurant there. The food was really delicious and close to home made platters :-D
    If I am not mistaking, the name of that place was "Mamig"

• The kebab shop after a night of drinking with my mates, wasn’t the best food but it was always the best way to end the night

Most Helpful Girls

• I was on a touring group in Tokyo Japan about 9-10 years ago and for lunch they served us chicken with cheese on top and I have no idea what they put in the chicken but it was the best chicken I had ever eaten in my entire life. I also had tea on top of a mountain there and it was the best tea I had ever tried in my entire life.