What is the best restaurant you have ever eaten at?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Frankly, my mother's kitchen :-)
    Nothing tops her cooking.
    She worked as a chef also ;-)
    Anyways, when I was in Qatar for work, I tried an Armenian restaurant there. The food was really delicious and close to home made platters :-D
    If I am not mistaking, the name of that place was "Mamig"

0|0
    0|0
  • The kebab shop after a night of drinking with my mates, wasn’t the best food but it was always the best way to end the night

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I was on a touring group in Tokyo Japan about 9-10 years ago and for lunch they served us chicken with cheese on top and I have no idea what they put in the chicken but it was the best chicken I had ever eaten in my entire life. I also had tea on top of a mountain there and it was the best tea I had ever tried in my entire life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• This traditional Creole place in Curacao
    It was located in this fishing shanty town, but damn, the food was SO good and SO cheap!
    We only paid 30 bucks for 3 people and got two fish per person, a large bowl of palenta, plantains, salad, dipping sauce and drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really milking the questions

0|1
    0|0
  • Philly Cheese Steak shop

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called the Peninsula Grill

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• There’s a tiny hole in the wall Chinese place here where the lady makes the BEST food I’ve ever tasted 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • An Italian Restaurant in Irakleitsa, Kavala, Greece. The pepperoni pizza killed it😍

0|0
    0|0
  • crown atrium

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish all food

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes