Eating out of date food?

Hey there well I still eat food up to 3 days out of date with most things because personally I think it’s still tastes fine you? xx

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if it tastes good you can't know if it actually is. Only later on when you digest it will you know what effects it will have on your body. Also it depends on the food and how they process it. For example a flavoured yoghurt might be just fine after 3 days while a plain one might mess you up. You never know it's a risk to eat expired food Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes my poor stomach has had a few upset times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Well you can either note the foods that will surely get your stomach upset and never eat them again past their expiration date and risk with everything else till you know which ones give you the pukies and which ones are just fine πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on the product.
    Some things are just fine a few weeks or even a month after they're officially out of date.
    Other things are already less then ideal prior to that date at times...

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, as long as it's not moldy or doesn't smell bad I'll eat it. Unless it's some random can of tomatoes that hid back in the pantry for years past its date

1|0
    0|0
  • Sell by dates aren't necessarily a hard number. Hell most grocery stores will extend it if they can. And its legal to do to

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the product. That's a sell-by date, not an expiration date. 99% of items would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with it. Food refrigerated life is way longer than most people realize.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the same thing, and like you only with certain foods.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 3 days is max.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dopends on what it is

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I do that as well but with certain foods only.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it has mold on it or smells funky then no but for other things like honey or whatever it's a yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes