Eating out of date food?

Hey there well I still eat food up to 3 days out of date with most things because personally I think it’s still tastes fine you? xx

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if it tastes good you can't know if it actually is. Only later on when you digest it will you know what effects it will have on your body. Also it depends on the food and how they process it. For example a flavoured yoghurt might be just fine after 3 days while a plain one might mess you up. You never know it's a risk to eat expired food Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

• Yes my poor stomach has had a few upset times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Well you can either note the foods that will surely get your stomach upset and never eat them again past their expiration date and risk with everything else till you know which ones give you the pukies and which ones are just fine πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl