How often do you leave your leftovers behind?

Tonight I went to dinner with my family and we were in the parking lot before we remembered we'd left our leftovers on the table and had to run back to get them.

You?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh.. you paid to eat at a place and thought it was inconsiderate for the employees to clean your table?

0|0
    0|0
    • I think leftovers mean something different in the USA than they do in Guam. It's the food leftover. Not scraps of food. Pieces of pizza and half of my dad's sandwich. They gave us a to-go box and we left the box on the table. We had to run back and get it.

• Uh Guam is part of the United States. We have doggie bags too. Here it is acceptable / expected to take food home after a party unless in a hotel or service restaurant. But if we forget our Take Out, we dont panic or even worry.. life goes on.

• Thanks for the honor. I truly appreciate it and didn't expect it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I've ever taken leftovers to go. I probably should, since I can never finish a restaurant meal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah I always clear the table and put everything in the bin before leaving. Just little things like that really tells you a lot about a person's character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, always take them with napkins and plastic utensils, and give the homeless something to eat when I see them on the way home.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would leave leftovers out no more than 6 hours but would keep in the refrigerator no more than 3 days.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are untouched (like pizza slices that we didn't put our hands on) we donate them to some poor workers/cleaners at the place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, that is why I'm such a fat bastard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, i always eat everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol... It's happened more than once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I did that once

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep we all have to do that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• We have forgotten our "to go" leftovers a handful of times.

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG for real I do this way way way too often 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 boys. No leftovers lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I have no leftovers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes