I don’t like most Italian food, am I the only one?

I've been to Italy many times. I don’t like it. I used to but I don’t anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you. I think Italian is the most overrated cuisine out there as it lacks subtlety.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it can be good cuisine but I’m just not having it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not a huge Italian fan either. The pasta is so heavy! Greek food is more my speed

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I find Italian food amazing of course I also happen to love dry cured meats, pasta and the lemons in some parts of Italy are to die for, give me some calabrese bread, cheese, charcuterie and some good virgin olive oil along with an excellent wine and I'm happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to Italy but I hear you. They use way too much basil or something in their food and it doesn't agree with me. :O

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like Italian girls, shexy, their food is good too. I'll eat most food and like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but I’m sick to death of it

1|0
    0|1
  • I am not a big fan of it either.

1|0
    0|0
  • On come on

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes almost

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Italian food, a lot.
    Its in my blood

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• My SO doesn't like it either. I love it personally (not the pasta dishes) but just about everything else.

1|0
    0|0
    • What are your fave non-pasta dishes?

Maybe that’s the problem for me. I don’t view chicken or fish done a certain way with spinach cooked in olive oil as Italian.

• I make a eggplant paremsan, the eggplant is layered like a lasgna. Has italian sausage, hamburger, ricotta cheese, paremsean cheese, and other mozzeralla. I make the sauce from scratch. My son loves it and it's my favorite as well.

• Opposite for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it even if I eat it every week.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes