Is there a way to get rid of the bitter taste of hot coffee without adding sugar?

Is there a way to get rid of the bitter taste of hot coffee without adding sugar?
Updates:
BESIDES MILK.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Adding milk or honey. Have some chocolates or cookies besides the coffee. Or change your coffee from Robusta to 100% Arabica. Arabica coffee has less bitterness and has more acidity which means they have fruity taste like lemon or pineapple. Also buy medium roast coffee. Dark roasts are more bitter.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, I had an Ice coffee the other day that was cold pressed which apparently subdues the bitterness. Not sure if I can buy normal coffee like that tho.

• Show All
    • I'm not an expert, you mean like drip coffee? I know I mentioned cold brewed but drip coffee isn't much of a thing here.

• No french press is a mug with a steel filter in it. You put coffee and hot water in it and wait for 10 mins and you got your coffee

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, add milk. Like 50% coffee vs 50% milk. It was my workout cocktail during the weight drop.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok you want caffeine no sh1tty taste, get lipo-6 pills or EPH bombs lol =D

• Pour the coffee from high above the cup. Also, putting a small pinch of salt in the coffee filter with the coffee grinds before its brewed

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop drink coffee. Or try to drink it and soon or later you will like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try milk

0|0
    0|0
  • Why ruin the taste? Drink something else mate

0|0
    0|0
  • French vanilla

0|0
    0|0
  • Vodka should do it