Is there a way to get rid of the bitter taste of hot coffee without adding sugar?

BESIDES MILK.

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Adding milk or honey. Have some chocolates or cookies besides the coffee. Or change your coffee from Robusta to 100% Arabica. Arabica coffee has less bitterness and has more acidity which means they have fruity taste like lemon or pineapple. Also buy medium roast coffee. Dark roasts are more bitter.

• Thanks, I had an Ice coffee the other day that was cold pressed which apparently subdues the bitterness. Not sure if I can buy normal coffee like that tho.

• I'm not an expert, you mean like drip coffee? I know I mentioned cold brewed but drip coffee isn't much of a thing here.

• No french press is a mug with a steel filter in it. You put coffee and hot water in it and wait for 10 mins and you got your coffee

Most Helpful Guy