What are we all eating today?

Mine's Egg and Cress with Lettuce and Tomato, on a fresh Baguette.

73

Most Helpful Girls

• I had red, black and white quinoa with a Moroccan chick pea stew I made

I'm going to buy mango and pineapple and more ingredients for another stew I'm gna make this evening

• Wow, that sounds good. Any spare?

• I've seen people post pictures with their reply, but I've never worked out how. Still, my imagination is good, and your description is good, and all I can say is Yummmmmm. Oh, I'm not a lover of honey, though. So maybe Yum.

• I think you've gotta be a super user or something.. At a high level to be able to unlock those kinds of features lol

Most Helpful Guys

• Pasta kofta and Tehena salad

• Now that's an interesting sounding dish, that I've never come across. What is ir?

• Thanks mate.

• You're welcome.