What are we all eating today?

Mine's Egg and Cress with Lettuce and Tomato, on a fresh Baguette.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I had red, black and white quinoa with a Moroccan chick pea stew I made

I'm going to buy mango and pineapple and more ingredients for another stew I'm gna make this evening

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow, that sounds good. Any spare?

• Show All
    • I've seen people post pictures with their reply, but I've never worked out how. Still, my imagination is good, and your description is good, and all I can say is Yummmmmm. Oh, I'm not a lover of honey, though. So maybe Yum.

• I think you've gotta be a super user or something.. At a high level to be able to unlock those kinds of features lol

Most Helpful Guys

• Pasta kofta and Tehena salad

0|1
    0|0
    • Now that's an interesting sounding dish, that I've never come across. What is ir?

• Show All
    • Thanks mate.

• You're welcome.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• A banana
    Dinner I will have
    2 veggie patties and salad

0|1
    0|0
  • Something that includes beans, chickpeas and the green part of an eggplant (the crown) ..
    Aaand it's not bad as it seems.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it sounds very nourishing and healthy. Never underestimate the importance of vegetables.

• I had spaghetti and meat-tomato-garlic sauce.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm having tabbouleh for dinner.

0|2
    0|0
  • I’m awful... I had some fried hard crunchy circles that they sell at the park with lemon and chili 🌶... I don’t know what they’re called... they are not spicy but they are fattening lol and yummy lol and I also had a slushy type drink... it’s like shaved ice with flavor... they call it raspado... it’s good and refreshing...

It’s a very hot hot day and we are at the park watching a soccer game...

I’ve ruined my diet for the day already lol I regret it... but o well lol
    I shall not eat anything else for the rest of the day 😂🤪

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes