Cannabis: Indica vs. Sativa?

Cannabis products were just made legal in the state where I live. I recently bought a "candy bar" divided into 5 mg of THC per section. It is pretty relaxing to just take the 5 mg. If I take 10 mg in the evening, I find that I am a bit too "out there" the next day so I stick with 5 mg. Question is, how do Indica strains differ from Sativa strains in the effect they have?

The product that I have does not specify. It could be a mixture of both for all I know.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Indica is more of a sleeping aid. Sativa is more of a happy pump up strain

0|1
    0|0
    • Do the Sativa strains keep you awake?

• Show All
    • I've only done hybrids. I have a relatively high sex drive so being in a nonsober state in any capacity makes my motor run for lack of a better term :p

• LOL I drove 90 miles to the shop today and asked for some edible sativa products. I bought two packs of different products that the lady said were sativa, but I looked them up on the internet and they are hybrids. Oh well, I'm sure they will be fine.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• For me both is the same. I don't even know the difference

0|1
    0|0
  • Sativa. Indica puts me in the bed

0|1
    0|0
    • The edible product I have is probably indica or a mix of both. I do feel a little absent minded the next morning. Does straight sativa do that also?

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes