Cannabis: Indica vs. Sativa?

Cannabis products were just made legal in the state where I live. I recently bought a "candy bar" divided into 5 mg of THC per section. It is pretty relaxing to just take the 5 mg. If I take 10 mg in the evening, I find that I am a bit too "out there" the next day so I stick with 5 mg. Question is, how do Indica strains differ from Sativa strains in the effect they have?

The product that I have does not specify. It could be a mixture of both for all I know.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Indica is more of a sleeping aid. Sativa is more of a happy pump up strain

• Do the Sativa strains keep you awake?

• I've only done hybrids. I have a relatively high sex drive so being in a nonsober state in any capacity makes my motor run for lack of a better term :p

• LOL I drove 90 miles to the shop today and asked for some edible sativa products. I bought two packs of different products that the lady said were sativa, but I looked them up on the internet and they are hybrids. Oh well, I'm sure they will be fine.