A friend/family member has just made you dinner and it's gross. What do you do?

• I let them know it's disgusting
  • I keep eating "to be polite" but take tiny bites
  • I pretend I'm not really hungry anymore
    Vote C
  • I push the food around the plate
    Vote D
  • I fake an allergy to some ingredient in the food to avoid eating it
    Vote E
  • I tell them it's great and keep eating normally
    Vote F

2423

Most Helpful Guy

• Eat around the unpleasant bits. Try to eat some of the gross stuff but then politely say it's not to my taste. They should understand. If they are good friends/family they ought to have known what was to your taste in the first place and not cooked you something you wouldn't like

Most Helpful Girl

• I can remember when this happened. My sister made meatloaf for the first time and forgot to put breadcrumbs in it and so it was basically a loaf of meat covered in ketchup that had been cooked. All in all not awful but when you go for a bite of meat loaf and end up with just cooked hamburger in your mouth it is weird. I just let her know it was strange and we looked over the recipe and figured out what happened.