Bulimia is killing me, please help me. I can't do this by myself. Help?

I try not to purge my food out, I try to eat healthy and follow the rules I've given myself. But I can't, I always end up ruining it. I have a big binge at the end of the day and purge. Im so fucked up. Help me. Someone get me out of here. No one in this god damned country can help me. Im so freaking obssessed with food and weight to the point where its driving me insane. I need to shed a few pounds. But I can't do it by myself.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's realy hard. I can't imagine how that must be. I never had a problem like that. I always eat more than I needed. I never counted it. I only eat but this is not a big help I guess :( I wish I coukd help you, but I don't know why. Maybe you shouldn't make rules to it. If you try to control it you are even thinking about it and people who don't have bulimia are not thinking about food they just eat without any thoughts. Sorry to not being helpful :( I don't know how to don't care about calories. Maybe you should tap all the calorie signs but I bet you know them by heard

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to go see someone professionally, even call a hotline and they can help you