Is it possible to be fat if I weigh 93lbs?

I’m 5’0... I want to be skinny... I only eat 200-500 calories, maybe 700 at times...

48

Most Helpful Guy

• If I read the height/weight chart correctly, you are in a good range if you are 11 or 12 years old. But a bit too slender if you are 16 or older.

• I’m 15

• I have some obsessive-compulsive issues, but they don't interfere with my life and they don't pose health hazards.

Being overly concerned with one's weight is more common among women than men, and can gradually progress into something very unhealthy.

Please try to be realistic about "I want to be skinny." Don't you want to be normal, attractive, in control of your life, and have a more alluring (sexy) body? Skin and bones girls are not that sexy... no tits, no ass.

I am not accusing you of being out-of-control, I'm just hoping your weight concerns don't gradually progress in that direction.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, 200- 500 calories is not enough for your body to thrive and feel it's best. Treat your body a bit better ❤And 93lbs is not fat.