What combination of ingredients makes up your Perfect Taco?

What combination of ingredients makes up your Perfect Taco?In other words what's your favorite kind of Taco?

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• Fish tacos, cod fish, homemade sause (mayo with chili powder), pico de gallo, shredded cabbage, and soft taco shells. The cod is marinated with butter and some lemon and lime juice, baked for usually 20 minutes. I usually make this for my guys on a regular basis since they like them a lot, it's become one of my favorite ones to eat.

Most Helpful Guy

• Double decker. It doesn't have to be from taco bell, I make them at home way more often then I eat there.
    If you don't know it's a flour tortilla with refried beans and then a hard she'll taco in that and your standard fillings in that.