What combination of ingredients makes up your Perfect Taco?

What combination of ingredients makes up your Perfect Taco?In other words what's your favorite kind of Taco?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fish tacos, cod fish, homemade sause (mayo with chili powder), pico de gallo, shredded cabbage, and soft taco shells. The cod is marinated with butter and some lemon and lime juice, baked for usually 20 minutes. I usually make this for my guys on a regular basis since they like them a lot, it's become one of my favorite ones to eat.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Double decker. It doesn't have to be from taco bell, I make them at home way more often then I eat there.
    If you don't know it's a flour tortilla with refried beans and then a hard she'll taco in that and your standard fillings in that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Okay y’all need to have street tacos get yourself to southern Cali and eat one they are DELICIOUS they are the perfect tacos

0|1
    0|0
  • sour cream, lettuce, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, cheese and beef/rice, hot sauce and taco sauce

I will settle for a simple beef, cheese, and taco sauce taco if necessary

0|1
    0|0
  • Carnitas or. Chilli verde. or Cheese pollo and chorizo or fish tacos

1|1
    0|0
  • Shrimp, cabbage, pico de gallo, cotija.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sour cream!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Taco and my mouth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sour creammmmmmm

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had an Taco

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really have taco.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Tbh I’m sorry for Americans because the food you have there is the cheap commercial version of incredibly delicious food that you will never taste (unless you go to a foreign non anglo-saxon country that is)

0|1
    0|0
  • *The everything taco* pork, beef, chicken, goat meat, every cheese that starts with G, 50 slices of peppers (one slice for each of the top 50 hottest peppers), gold flakes, egg whites, almonds, lettus, A shredded up photo of Betty white, white chocolate, butter, more egg whites, and a cherry on top... A black cherry...

0|0
    0|0
  • The best one I had was at a chip shop in St Andrews, it was cod with sriracha mayo and coleslaw

0|1
    0|0
  • Ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, cheese, rice, and some hot sauce. Yummy!

0|1
    0|0
  • Steak, Mexican cheese, sauteed onions, lettuce.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sour cream and beef chilli

0|1
    0|0
  • The kits from Ortega really good yum

0|1
    0|0
  • Fish tacos because I'm a sinner

0|1
    0|0
  • One with two