What should I cook?

Not sure what to cook today so help me gaggers...

What should I cook?
  • White rice and chicken stew
    Vote A
  • Pasta meal with chicken breast
    Vote B
  • Or something different
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Pasta won I did end up making it thanks for all your help gaggers. ☺️

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some really nice parm crusted chicken recipes on pintrest that are quick, easy and delicious with a side of spaghetti, some Caesar salad and maybe garlic bread

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I shall tell you a recipe from a New Zealander friend of mine for a curry that I have never seen anyone not be blown away by. I have tasted hers and other people's who have her recipe. Mine tastes like hers because i figured she did not follow her own recipe and everyone else tries to make it and it is just too spicy. Every time she makes it there is just silence and awe. Same with mine and I shall share it with you. I also don't fuss around with all the separate pans like she does. Here goes.

Put some diced chicken in a frying pan on a highish heat, just a goodly amount and fry in vegetable oil until white. Add 2 TBS tandoori powder, mix for a minute then add 1tbs garlic, 1/2 cup butter, 1 finely chopped onion, and 2 tsp salt. Cook until onion is clear. Turn heat down to medium. Add 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp garam masala, 16oz tomato sauce in a jar, either tomato and basil or bolonese, then add 1 and 1/2 cup heavy cream. Mix together until heated through and serve over rice. Your sauce should be a neat orange colour, not super dark or super light. Add more cream or tomato sauce to get this colour if need be. Enjoy!

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy with coleslaw. 😍

I had that for lunch from Popeyes. πŸ˜„

It made me feel like a milion bucks... a few the event from this morning. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I know this really good chicken hero recipe that you should make, not many ingredients and it sounds like u already have chicken

1|0
    0|0
  • Some pasta with chicken breast sounds pretty good. Since I'm a vegetarian I Wil settle for just the pasta

1|0
    0|0
  • Cashew Chicken. Chicken breast dip in flour and egg fried golden brown. Cook rice. get green onion. oyster Sauce and chicken Borth. mix bottle of oyster and chicken broth together warm it. get Cashews nuts.

Lay rice down onti plate and cover the plate. put chicken breast on top of rice. pour sause over rice and chicken. Sprinkle onions and cashews on top. served with an egg roll

1|0
    0|0
  • MAC AND CHEESE WITH CHOPPED UP HOTDOG.

Yes, my tastebuds are still 7 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be ridiculous.

Turn your stove off and walk to McDonalds instead.

0|1
    1|1
  • Chicken parmigiana served over al dente spaghetti with pasta sauce.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't matter what you cook, what matters is how. As in cook naked!

2|0
    0|0
  • Pasta meal with chicken breast does sound good to make.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well that depends, what are you craving for right now? Also what ingredients do you have to make the meal. Are you going for a specific diet or do you want something crazy and new? What are your current cooking skills, what can you already prepare? Meh, go for something simple. Just make sure it has one meat, one veggie and one stapel.

Such as a nice juicy spiced up chicken fillet, that is sealed in the pan and cooked in the oven for 10-15mins at 180Β°C. Making up some nice steamed vegetables be sure to sirculate the steam in the pot, so the flavor doesn't escape. Followed by roasted potatoes, mash, fries or some spiced up rice (brown rice if you are on a diet)

For a little extra, if you really feel like cooking and cleaning, you can make a small pot of cheese/pepper/white sauce to go with the grilled chicken and/or veggies.

1|0
    0|0
    • Buy sealed in the pan, I mean cook the chicken in the pan until it's no longer pink and then put it in the oven to cook the center. Sealing meat makes moisture stay in the meat, so it won't be dry when you eat it. XD

• Show All
    • Me good at cooking. Noo, I just like experimenting with food and taste different things. Unfortunately the dishes I make don't really come out the way I hoped. Still... cooking is fun and thank you for the compliment.

• Awww haha πŸ€—πŸ™‚

• Rice is nice, but pasta is fasta. Potatoes, don't eat those.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your options would not suit me, too many carbs in both of them

1|0
    0|0
  • GINGER chicken... hahahah

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know why you said that you know how much I hate ginger.. πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

• Well? WhT did u cook then? 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Poulet de grains a la bergΓ¨re

1|0
    0|0
  • Mole de pollo ☺

1|0
    0|0
  • something good is always great fun

1|0
    0|0
  • Neighbor's dog

0|0
    1|0
  • Pasta 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't go wrong with pasta

1|0
    0|0
  • I had white rice with a mutton gravy today...

1|0
    0|0
  • Rice and chicken stew. Rice is life since Im Asian

1|0
    0|0
  • Lobster Thermadore

1|0
    0|0
  • Try vegan... πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

1|0
    0|0
  • Homemade garlic bread

1|0
    0|0
  • Cook something tasty

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think you should cook me because im delicious and my body is vicious cause im up in the gym just working on my fitness.

3|0
    0|0
  • Are we really called gaggers. That's horrendous

3|1
    0|0
  • I like pasta ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • Pasta meal with chicken breast sounds yummy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Second one. Feed Me too later lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I will share no worries πŸ€—

• Show All
    • I been cooking since I was 18 my cousin taught me. Plus I am Hispanic they usually teach us young to cook.. Lol πŸ˜‚

• I'm gonna turn 18 later this year and all I can make is 2 minute noodles, some tea, coffee, cold coffee, mousse. That's all. -_-

• Pasta always wins

1|0
    0|0
  • Rice and chicken :)

2|1
    0|0
  • Make some shrimp tacos.. or baked potatoes

1|0
    0|0
    • Eeew, shrimp tacos? You want to take an expensive seafood ingredient and put it into a cheap dry taco shell? That's an interesting combination and most likely a bad idea.

Granted it will taste like shrimp in a taco, maybe add a few things such as a nice tangy sauce, lettuce and some other ingredients and chop up the shrimp. Maybe you have something going on over here.

• A sounds good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes