I want to start making healthy breakfast bars, anyone got some cool recipes?

I don't eat before work, don't have time and I find the ones you buy too small and pricey to be actually worth it. I wanna make it healthy and the only way I know to keep oats together is using golden syrup, which is fine but the quantity used in flapjacks (which I've cooked before), is too much for me to want it every morning.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• As matter of fact the only thing I have as breakfast is coffee. Same situation over here. A dietician friend told me I should eat something, after explaining to her the situation, she said:
    "just take a small spoon of honey every morning, it is better than breakfast bars"
    She also said I could have a bite of chocolate too.
    There are many types of honey, some have more vitamins.
    So I think her advice could be helpful to you and you will not have to cook it ;-)

Cheers!!!