Should I go back to tip this server?

I went to a bar to hang out with a couple girls who I've never met before. They invited me out, but I found both racked up a substantial drink bill by the end of the night and the one girl who I was sitting next to didn't even leave a tip and i even asked her about it. She was pretty drunk and was like I already tipped her and I left it at that. I don't even drink, so I just shook my head and was like whatever. I usually just order a coca cola which they usually don't charge me for and I find most bar tenders won't accept a tip if i try. I'm not sure why.

Anyways, I doubt i'll ever go back there again, but that really makes me mad when people do that since you never want to mess with someone who touches your food. Supposedly they changed servers when they got there earlier and one of the guys didn't tip that one either. Anyways, I know the name of one of the servers, what do you think about me going back there and giving her $20.00 I feel bad for her and want to apologize to her about these stupid people I was hanging out with.

Opinions?

12