How do you milk almonds?

I’ve been trying for hours and it’s harder than it seems. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it go faster?How do you milk almonds?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Soak them overnight, blend them up using a recipe (there is a certain amount of water you need, I believe) and use a cheese cloth over a bowl or pitcher and pour over bit by bit at a time—separating the gritty peices from the milk.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• 1|0
    0|0
  • You have to be gentle and give them time. Don't force them. Would you want to be forced into giving milk? Not me either.. Speak softly and gently to them and give them support. This will take time but they need to know they are cared for. That's how you get the best milk from them!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't lol. It's the oil from the almonds, that's how they make almond milk. And they add a bunch of other oils, water, and some other stuff. Pretty sure you can't get literal milk from almonds lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a witty (dirty) reply but ditched in favor of the truth... lol

Cover the almonds with water, and soak them for at least 4 hours, or overnight. This softens them and makes them much easier to blend. Once they're soft, it's time to “milk” them. Strain the water from the almonds, and place the soaked almonds in your blender. Add 1.5 cups of water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks kind of sexy

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mm milk that almond

1|0
    0|0
  • lol well they are soaked in hot water then blended and then pressed to get the liquid out of them!!

1|0
    0|0
  • take two almonds in one hand and squeeze in some rhytmical motion just like when milking a cow :P ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • its better than milk my balls :D lol, practice to squeeze the balls ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cut it in half. The milk is inside

1|1
    0|0
  • You milk them

1|0
    0|0
  • With their almond nipples

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't milk almonds

1|0
    0|0
  • You put in between your breasts so it heats up

1|0
    0|0
  • With fish fingers

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't squeeze them

1|0
    0|0
  • I think there must be a machine you use right?

1|0
    0|0
  • You squeeze their nuts

1|0
    0|0
  • You have to get them pregnant first. Then the little almond titties show up, and the milk comes out.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you know which almonds are tamales and which are females?

• I haven't worked that part out yet. I just have 50/50 luck. Either the almonds get pregnant, or I ruined my almonds and I need to throw 'em out.

• I just came here to steal some almonds out of bowl, while you're trying to milk one almond for hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • you should milk me instead

1|0
    0|0
  • Rub the almond on somr rough stone with some water in it...

1|0
    0|0
    • I’ll try this. Thanks ☺️

• It's my pleasure.
      I hope you got it what I wanted to convey :)

• Forgot to mention, soak them overnight.
      The one girl who answered it answered it the best

What Girls Said 2

• Ask nicely and you shall receive milk of the nut.

2|0
    0|0
  • have no idea

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes