Alcohol percantage-project?

Hey guys/girls just wanted to ask you to post your country's name and percentage of alcohol that you think is high. If you could give also some examples of beer or stronger alcohol consumed in your home that would be great, I need it for a project.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the legal limit in Greece is 0.25. Anything above that means you can't drive.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not what I asked, but here in Poland is 0.01 I think it 0.1

• Oh well that depends on how much someone can take. I absolutely hate alcohol.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can get some pretty strong liquor here in the US, 151 proof being one of the higher proofs (75% ABV). I don't usually drink much over 80 proof though, in fact the one bottle of 151 proof that I've bought was a bottle of rum that I got at a going out of business sale 10 years ago. I still haven't finished it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn never heard of that brand. Here in Poland we sometimes drink Stroh with an "o" umlaut it's 80%. Everything above that is used only in production

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Uk around 40 but you can get higher and mainly like vodka

0|0
    0|0
    • What about beer? What do you consider high in this area?

• Netherlands. I think 10% is high

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• In Canada the average bottle of liquor is 80 proof which is 40% alcohol by volume. We alos have 110 proof (55%) & 151 proof (75.5%) but the highest is pure grain alcohol at 190 proof (95%).

0|0
    0|0
    • The highest alcohol beer I know of off the top of my head is Faxe which is 10% alcohol by volume.

• Belgium. Local alcohol is Jenever (juniper) about 28% Much less than many other alcohols we import (white Jamaican rhum and some Russian vodka being the strongest at 55%.)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes