What to you think of vegans?

What to you think of vegans?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's cool, technically humabs dont need to eat animal products, especially with today's food advances. I don't think I could give up dairy, maybe meat. I was a vegetarian for 8years

2|0
    0|0
    • I was vegetarian for the summer... yah I know not as impressive as 8 years but itโ€™s still something

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a vegetarian but I am trying to become a vegan.. and eating animals is just hurtful for me...
    Etc...
    I think people who turn to vegans vegetarians... are also great as well to.. etc
    If u think about going for a vegan vegetarian go for it and don't worry about what other people think because u r speaking up for the animals... and etc... go for it

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Vegans are often extremely anal and self rightous which generally pisses me off. If they aren't, we can be friends but I would never date one as I wouldn't sacrifice my food just to appease someone else. and because I enjoy cooking that's a deal breaker me as I'm sure as hell not making two different meals.

1|0
    1|0
  • It's ultimately pretty unhealthy. Protein is one of the most important nutrients that isnrewuired the rebuild cells in our body. When you aren't eating meat you lose out on a huge % of your protein intake unless you just eat nuts and drink protein shakes. It's not good for you.

1|0
    1|0
    • people who are vegetarians and don't eat meat life healthier in general and also they can take protein from other sources than meat

• Show All
    • Because of ethics and some because of religion, or other reasons. I personally don't eat meat because I don't like animals suffering, so it's a compassion or ethics I guess.
      I rarely drink milk or even eat eggs but it is not excluded from my diet completely. I think people drink too much milk by the way

• What about animals that don't suffer. Can you eat them?

• I would never do it, but I don't like the ones who try to force it onto others. Or the ones that act as if they've achieved Nirvana through not eating meat. But I mean if they keep it to themselves then ok.

1|0
    1|0
  • Their cool.
    I actually want to become one because it makes you look younger. Search it up.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to become a vegan too but I donโ€™t have the self control to give up dairy (mainly icecream and chocolate)

• Show All
    • Haha maybe
      Vegan milk is like almond milk and stuff like that... but it just doesnโ€™t taste the same

• Ben and Jerry's makes almond milk based icecream and it takes just like their normal stuff. There's less selection in some things for vegans, but alternatives none the less

• I'm lacto-vegetarian, so yeah.
    If she's also a good cook I'd consider it a great positive. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, so long as they don't try to convert me. If that happens I order the biggest, bloodiest steak I can and join them at their table.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically self rightous snobby and annoying to have over for dinner.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care if someone else is a vegetarian or vegan it doesn't bother me i support those who choose to live their lifestyle and choices

1|0
    0|0
  • Awesome diet, but I feel those who are on the diet take it way to seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like them, i would tell them chicken is my favorite

1|0
    0|0
  • Zero impact on me. I respect their right to be a vegan

1|0
    0|0
  • I think its dumb but whatever just dont tell me not to eat meat and we good

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool as long as they don't try to push there lifestyle on me

1|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy your salads
    F*cking nyerds

1|0
    1|0
  • Not phased :/

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm asexual

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't eat or use animal products.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pieces of shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate the self-righteous vegans

1|1
    0|0
  • They're vegans

1|0
    0|0
  • i think they need to try some chick fil a

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool i guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont want to say anything bad

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think of vegans

1|0
    0|0
  • Can be scary at times

1|0
    0|0
  • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • There ok I mean there people like everyone else

1|0
    0|0
  • I m the one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Plants wish they had legs to run away from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're fake. I know many vegetarians, who have gone back to eating meat

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't mind. Whatever they like it's there for them just please don't be telling me that my lovely burger is a cow murder cuz if I you stand in between me and the burger you're playing a dangerous game

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'll rather not scroll down to read the opinions on this one...

1|0
    0|0
    • There was the occasional mean comment but most were tolerable

• I donโ€™t like vegans. They always trying to convert you. I do love salads though

1|0
    1|0
  • I can't imagine how vegans live... I would die if I didn't get chicken , mutton, beef meat for one week.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anything about them As long as they don't try to convert me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am one hahah

1|1
    0|0
    • Thatโ€™s amazing! I couldnt last a day without eating some type of dairy๐Ÿ˜ž

• Well, I'm allergic to dairy. So that kinda helped.

• Fascinating.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes