What to you think of vegans?

What to you think of vegans?

831

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's cool, technically humabs dont need to eat animal products, especially with today's food advances. I don't think I could give up dairy, maybe meat. I was a vegetarian for 8years

• I was vegetarian for the summer... yah I know not as impressive as 8 years but itโ€™s still something

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a vegetarian but I am trying to become a vegan.. and eating animals is just hurtful for me...
    Etc...
    I think people who turn to vegans vegetarians... are also great as well to.. etc
    If u think about going for a vegan vegetarian go for it and don't worry about what other people think because u r speaking up for the animals... and etc... go for it