Is there a food you don’t like but you wish you would like?

I wish I would like pizza because everybody does and people make fun of me because I don’t like it. I’ve met very few people that don’t like pizza.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish i could say its just 1 thing.. people make fun of me all the time because i dont like stuff. One of the biggest i get ragged on for is not liking mexican food like tacos, ques, i also dont like any type of spicy food. There is just no eay that i can force myself to like it.. so why do you not like pizza what part.. have you tried going to a buffet style pizza i go to this 1 place that makes big mac pizzas, buffalo chicken, taco pizzas, mac n cheese , loaded baked potatoe and hundreds more and they do not taste like pizza.. maybe offer to go to that type of place nexy time your teased

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t like tomatoes or anything with tomatoes. They make me nauseous. I found a plain cheese pizza with no tomato sauce at Walmart and I eat that all the time. I also don’t like tacos and Mexican food that much either but mostly because they use tomatoes in their recipes.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Cooked Oatmeal is one food I ABSOLUTELY will not go near, eat, or have it in the general vicinity of where i am at, due to the fact that it looks like vomit.

That look and texture is the reason alone why i will not even FUCK with oatmeal (especially since i was forced to eat it as a child)

0|0
    0|1
  • I like ebola

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could eat fish but it makes me nauseous

1|0
    0|0
  • Salads.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soups lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains. I heard it makes you more intelligent

0|0
    0|0
  • Seafood

0|0
    0|0
  • Cabbages

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I wish I liked onions because they’re in a hell of a lot of things

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm allergic to Sea food and I wish I wasn't so I can try it

0|0
    0|0
  • Spicy stuff so I wouldn’t have to worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ham... find it to salty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cilantro. My family uses it in everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegetables I really should start love eat them,,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Coconut shavings lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes