Is there a food you don’t like but you wish you would like?

I wish I would like pizza because everybody does and people make fun of me because I don’t like it. I’ve met very few people that don’t like pizza.

89

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish i could say its just 1 thing.. people make fun of me all the time because i dont like stuff. One of the biggest i get ragged on for is not liking mexican food like tacos, ques, i also dont like any type of spicy food. There is just no eay that i can force myself to like it.. so why do you not like pizza what part.. have you tried going to a buffet style pizza i go to this 1 place that makes big mac pizzas, buffalo chicken, taco pizzas, mac n cheese , loaded baked potatoe and hundreds more and they do not taste like pizza.. maybe offer to go to that type of place nexy time your teased

• I don’t like tomatoes or anything with tomatoes. They make me nauseous. I found a plain cheese pizza with no tomato sauce at Walmart and I eat that all the time. I also don’t like tacos and Mexican food that much either but mostly because they use tomatoes in their recipes.