- 0 - I fuck up cereal (AKA I put the cereal in first)
- 1 - I got scrambled eggs ON POINT BRUH (the doesn't-look-good-but-tastes-good friend)
- 2 - I can make egg's benedict cumberbatch
- 3 - I cook OK-ish
- 4 - My family eats it
- 5 - I PUT CREME FRAICHE IN SCRAMBLED EGGS JUST CALL ME GORDON RAMSAY
- I don't have enough brain cells left to answer sorry
Most Helpful Girl
I’d say I’m good at cooking mainly because I cook for three hours at school every second day and take cooking classes on weekends.
Most Helpful Guy
Cooking is one of my favorite hobbies as matter of fact!
I cook whenever I have the time.
I don't follow any recipe, I just follow my instincts and tastes.
Most of the time, I cook with chicken breast. I use many vegetables in the creative recipe I am just making, I put spices, a mix I come up with also on the spot, and I certainly don't use any fat (oil, butter, etc...)
I usually create my own recipes of fajitas, spicy chicken, tacos, etc...