WHEN DID YOU START DRINKING AND PARTYING - WHEN DO YOU THINK IS OKAY TO START?

sooo I was just wondering when people in here started drinking and maybe why u started,

and when do you think is to early to start or when do you think it is okay to start :)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• partying only recently (16 but look like im 19/20)
    Drinking when i was 14 but only really gotten into it recently (never gotten drunk)
    in my opinion as long as the person can control themselves and not cause significant harm to their body, then let them do them, problem is most kids dont

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first drink at 13. Didn't drink much until 17 then I drank often ish when I turned 18 now I drink about once a month

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I never really started. I mean my dad used to let me tank a drink of his beer when I was a kid but I never really liked the taste. To this day I may have a few drinks socially, only to loosen up and hang out with others who are drinking but I still don't like the taste and never have very much.

I can have fun without getting drunk and I can have fun without it being "partying". It's never been my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been drinking since I was 24. I never really liked drinking and partying but my job as a mystery shopper made me do it. I kinda lived it for 2 years. Not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I started drinking at 14 and smoking at 12 but partying i was when i was 16.

I think the right age to start drinkin is 17 it seems more reasoneble

1|0
    0|0
  • I started drinking at 19 but didn’t get wasted until I was 22

1|0
    0|0
  • I started drinking at about 22, never really got the party scene. You do you though, no one can do you better!

0|0
    0|0
  • Started drinking at 20, partying at 21. Didn't like the party so much i stopped at 24 or something

0|0
    0|0
  • I started smoking when I was 15 and started drinking when I was 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15/16 I think for me, as far as when it's okay to start, that varies from person to person

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 14 or 15

0|0
    0|0
  • I forget cause I was drunk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• College years! Ya!!! Although I was 17 years old... I got into bars and now one question it bc i had my student college is with me... pretty sweet!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink or party

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes