WHEN DID YOU START DRINKING AND PARTYING - WHEN DO YOU THINK IS OKAY TO START?

sooo I was just wondering when people in here started drinking and maybe why u started,

and when do you think is to early to start or when do you think it is okay to start :)?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• partying only recently (16 but look like im 19/20)
    Drinking when i was 14 but only really gotten into it recently (never gotten drunk)
    in my opinion as long as the person can control themselves and not cause significant harm to their body, then let them do them, problem is most kids dont

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first drink at 13. Didn't drink much until 17 then I drank often ish when I turned 18 now I drink about once a month