What do you think of bento boxes?

I'm trying to lose weight and for the first time have started counting calories >///<
I love the Japanese style lunch boxes and have begun taking them to work (or having them as dinner since often no time to eat at work) and they can be quite low in calories too since they're normally pretty small but filling :)

To me they are pretty much works of art, but they can take a long time to make!

What do you think of bento boxes?What do you think of bento boxes?What do you think of bento boxes?
Mine are no where as good as these but maybe one day ^_^

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the other kind of people counting macros... Usually I'm the FUCK-IT-JUST-BLEND-EVERYTHING-UP, but sometimes the OK-MOM-I-WONT-BLEND-IT-THIS-TIME.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Never heard of them, but look cute

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• The ones you can buy on the go in Japan are never as nicely decorated, but taste awesome. I think your bento box pictures are pretty, but I doubt they taste as good as they look, because you have to make sacrifices in order for things to look good.. or maybe I just prefer my food to be less dry.
    Personally, the time needed to prepare is not worth it to me, but then I don't need my food to look pretty. It just needs to taste good to make me happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bento boxes are so cute.

I have been learning to make them for a while now and they're also super fun to make so I say I'm glad you're partaking in the bento life lol

1|0
    0|0
  • wow Ranka!.. well i thinkBento boxed lunch is not easy to make because it has many different food portions.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes