What do you think of bento boxes?

I'm trying to lose weight and for the first time have started counting calories >///<
I love the Japanese style lunch boxes and have begun taking them to work (or having them as dinner since often no time to eat at work) and they can be quite low in calories too since they're normally pretty small but filling :)

To me they are pretty much works of art, but they can take a long time to make!

What do you think of bento boxes?What do you think of bento boxes?What do you think of bento boxes?
Mine are no where as good as these but maybe one day ^_^

42

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the other kind of people counting macros... Usually I'm the FUCK-IT-JUST-BLEND-EVERYTHING-UP, but sometimes the OK-MOM-I-WONT-BLEND-IT-THIS-TIME.

Most Helpful Girl