Why did my ex boyfriend order same order as me?

We both on holiday in north Wales. then we had a a McDonald's. I had chicken select. My ex boyfriend order same thing. he also got dump again and ask a girl out on holiday. it was the same girl I didn't like at all. her name is Alison D. ps nothing do with online Alison. my ex boyfriend name was Josh PR. I had more then one ex boyfriend were also called Josh. he did cheated with one of my friends was called sue. sue dump Josh.

627

Most Helpful Guy

• May be likes same.. does not mean anything.. it's seems that u r not over ur ex.. let them do what they want.. why u punishing urself... enjoy ur life and learn from the past that's only value u should give to ur exs... whatever they do it's not your business and what they did with u will face thier concequences...

• If I am not over my ex boyfriend. tell me why do I boyfriend then?

• I hates my ex boyfriend very much and never was happy with him. he was asshole and I am glad that he got a annoying new girlfriend. I am very thankful for my current boyfriend.

• That's great.. Stay blessed and happy...

Most Helpful Girl

• Food is food. Enjoy the food xd im sure it wasn't on purpose