Why did my ex boyfriend order same order as me?

We both on holiday in north Wales. then we had a a McDonald's. I had chicken select. My ex boyfriend order same thing. he also got dump again and ask a girl out on holiday. it was the same girl I didn't like at all. her name is Alison D. ps nothing do with online Alison. my ex boyfriend name was Josh PR. I had more then one ex boyfriend were also called Josh. he did cheated with one of my friends was called sue. sue dump Josh.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• May be likes same.. does not mean anything.. it's seems that u r not over ur ex.. let them do what they want.. why u punishing urself... enjoy ur life and learn from the past that's only value u should give to ur exs... whatever they do it's not your business and what they did with u will face thier concequences...

0|0
    0|0
    • If I am not over my ex boyfriend. tell me why do I boyfriend then?

• Show All
    • I hates my ex boyfriend very much and never was happy with him. he was asshole and I am glad that he got a annoying new girlfriend. I am very thankful for my current boyfriend.

• That's great.. Stay blessed and happy...

Most Helpful Girl

• Food is food. Enjoy the food xd im sure it wasn't on purpose

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Wow, girls being girls huh? Always overthink like they haven't before. And reaching dumb conclusions.

0|0
    1|0
    • No I am not a immature girl like Alison is one.

• Show All
    • English is my first language. I have learning disability.

• I see. Well okay.

• You might not realize it but it's manipulation.

What he's trying to do is show that you still have the same similarities/likes.
    Trying to win you back.

He might be doing it unconsciously. He might have been thinking about some of the good times that the two of you shared.

Only way to tell is the next time you're together order something and see if he does it again.

Then it might just be coincidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just coincidence I reckon, I think he most likely just likes that particular meal :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand what you are asking so can't really help with an opinion. Probably just a coincidence you ordered the same meal or maybe he thought it looked good who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are all connected. Do you know what the other Josh was eating? probably also chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • What? I think you'll be great for conspiracies because you're ready waaaaaaay to much into this

0|0
    0|0
  • It may be due to he is thinking that he has a chance as ur ex.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have a boyfriend and show him it.

• Show All
    • I hate my ex boyfriend

• OK. So when the time comes up know that u have to just be frank and tell him that u don't like him. If he ever comes to approach u just be friends with him.

• Maybe it's just a coincidence people have relations whether they're a thing or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you 12?

0|1
    1|0
  • Don't think the order has anything to do with you. Might be you're overthinking

0|0
    0|0
  • You both have similar taste.

0|0
    1|0
  • He liked what you ordered?

0|0
    1|0
    • He stupid ex boyfriend he did cheat on me as well. as sue. I won more tickets then he did. we went to the Arcade at night name.

• Ok... he wanted chicken, he liked what you ordered... seriously

• No idea, I don't see any particular relevance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf did I just read?

0|3
    0|0
  • Uh what?

0|0
    1|0
  • Now you're just over thinking things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coincidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he wanted to share the experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wanted a chicken select too, that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • may be to get attation

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you with your ex?

0|0
    0|0
  • He liked chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he wanted chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he like the dish

0|0
    0|0
  • Asking the real question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Why can't he order the same food choice. Don't read too much into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because he's trying to let you know that he's interested in the same thing as you

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why but this is making me laugh lmfao

0|1
    0|1
  • tease you back to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • You lost me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes